Catholic Social Services Family Counselling and Family Care programs support individuals, couples and families in Red Deer who are experiencing the common stressors and challenges of everyday life such as family relationships and parenting, conflict resolution and communication, and more complex situations related to anxiety and depression.
We offer in person, phone and video conferencing counselling sessions according to the client’s preference or need.
What we provide:
- Therapeutic counselling for all individuals, couples and families from all faiths, and all backgrounds
- Fees are based on a sliding scale ranging from $15 per session to $120 per session to ensure services are affordable and accessible.
- Options for counselling sessions, including in person, phone or video
About the program:
Catholic Social Services has expanded its programming in Lloydminster and Vermillion to offer internationally accredited counselling services for individuals, couples, and families of all faiths and cultures.
About the counsellor:
Todd MacIntyre, MSW, RSW, specializes in mental health and addictions and is passionate about helping people embrace their power and the change they desire for themselves.
What is the cost for this service?
- Family and Community Support Services (FCSS) funded areas (County of Vermilion, Kitscoty, Marwayne), a sliding scale fee ($15-$120/hr) applies
- Town of Vermilion FCSS funds 5 free sessions per year for all Vermilion residents, following 5 sessions, a sliding fee scale applies.
- Non-funded areas are billed at $120 / hour (ask about payment arrangements as required).
- Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) with your employer may cover the fee.
Payment will never be a barrier to providing services to those in need.