Catholic Social Services is holding a six-week in-person group to help children ages 6-8, and their parent/guardian learn how to manage their child's anger and angry behaviors.
Children can learn to:
- Identify angers triggers
- Communicate feeling differently
- Respect boundaries of self and others
Parents/Guardians can learn to:
- Identify beliefs about anger
- Communicate with teh child
- Use different parenting strategies
Six-week in-person group begins September 19, 2022
For more information and to register call Donna Damsgaard at 403-347-8844
Registration ends September 19, 2022 at noon.
5104 - 48 Ave.
Red Deer, Alberta
Please note, a Covid-19 health check and guidelines will be followed with this in-person group.