Catholic Social Services is holding a six-week group to help children ages 9-12 and their parent(s)/guardian(s) learn how to manage their child's anger and angry behaviours.
Children can learn to:
- Identify anger triggers
- Communicate feelings differently
- Respect boundaries of self & others
Parents/Guardians can learn to:
- Identify beliefs about anger
- Communicate with the child
- Use different parenting strategies
Six-week group begins March 13, 2019
Call (403) 347-8844 to enrol
Registration ends March 11, 2019 at 12 p.m.